My Zone

My photo
+++ blogging for fun | No harms No hurt feeling | Its just my open diary and some personal thought and phase of life to be share +++ Do Love my Job , Fams, Peep and of course My Life!!! Im nothing without one of it..

Monday 12 September 2011

++ El Colacho


Alhamdulillah... Im safely arrived to Bintulu at 7.10 pm just now.. On the flight, I read the Air Asia 
travel3sixty magazine and found this article about Baby Jumping festival or El Colacho in Spain.. It was really really really crazy. I just hope the guy with the devil costume doesn’t land on one of the babies, that would suck. If you were Spanish do you agree to give your baby as one of the El Colacho. Perhaps not...
But, it was their believe and culture that we should respect.. Its a colour of life. Praised be to God that I was born as Malaysian which don't have this such festival.  ;)



Article's Captured from Air Asia Magazine

Uh uh uh Pray for the Babies safety...


#Credit to Air Asia... walaupon sll sgt flight delay... -__-


babaiii....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...