My Zone

My photo
+++ blogging for fun | No harms No hurt feeling | Its just my open diary and some personal thought and phase of life to be share +++ Do Love my Job , Fams, Peep and of course My Life!!! Im nothing without one of it..

Friday 28 September 2012

Miracle in me




The most amazing thing happen in my life was when i have safely delivered my super cute baby on 1st July 2012. Syukur Alhamdulillah... everything has been ease by Allah.

My due was supposed on 14 July 2012, but Allah knows everything, I have safely delivered two weeks earlier than the due date.

Let’s go back to the miracle day..

I was admitted to DEMC, Shah Alam at 1 am, straight away went to the labour room and struggled fighting until the final super-duper contraction at 7.02 am my little girl was delivered. No words can tell how the feeling was. Trust me... the tears of happiness...

Thank you very much to my beloved husband to be very loyal, he was never leaves me even for an inch...he held my hand tightly along the process of delivery. You are my strengthens sayang.

Thanks to the very gentle and lovely Doctor Mazita Syukor and also to the very supportive and kind nurses.

Amanah buat kami dari yang Maha Esa.. Jadi anak yang Solehah Ya sayang..

4 jam selepas melahirkan... 


We  are parents now... love both of you muchhhyy...
Babaii...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...