My Zone

My photo
+++ blogging for fun | No harms No hurt feeling | Its just my open diary and some personal thought and phase of life to be share +++ Do Love my Job , Fams, Peep and of course My Life!!! Im nothing without one of it..

Friday 5 October 2012

Randome Friday

Happy Great Friday!!



Baby Maira was Happily giggling with Ibu. She was on her new gadget. Its a rocker by Fisher Price. Then, ibu went to shower. Baby duk ngan abi sat na..

When Ibu come back...


Pity my maira, ni mesti abi x layan maira. Her Abi was busy nengok bola.

Babaiii..

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

3 comments:

Wanafzan said...

Hi maira.. Gebu btol pipi die! :)

su said...

hi elly.. ade blog rupanya..dh follow and add u in my blog list,, :)

citer la lagi pasal maira :)

Rose said...

ahahaha baru perasan ada comment.. kite suka2 je su.. x de la rajin ngapdet pon..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...